I am here to create space for those who want to plan an elopement or wedding with personality and intention. For those who would rather canoe at dusk on their favourite lake than stress over seating charts. For those who choose a cliffside ceremony by the wild ocean over a country club. For those who would rather an adventure or an intimate celebration with kindred spirits. For the wild hearts, the free spirits, the non-traditional.
Here are some facts about me:
- I love being outdoors, particularly in the forest or with mountains in view.
- I can't swim but sometimes I work up the nerve to float around on a hot day.
- camping is my favourite activity
- blueberries are my favourite food
- I am currently living in St. John's, Newfoundland, stoked on fog and cliffs, but I LOVE to travel and frequently do so for weddings!!
- I love books. Ali Smith, Renata Adler, Milan Kundera, Heather O'Neill and Miranda July are my favourite authors and Don McKay is my favourite poet.